• Day 2 insider class - Continuous Image

    So this kind of ended up being play time with techniques I'm not familiar with. I even used some cheaper paper which curled a little when I used water. But it turned out cute! I'll do another one like this later with better paper and better planning.

    I'm pretty new to using distress inks but I think it still turned out okay. And what a surprise using the brush that came with the Faber-Castell gelato set to make grass using distress ink in peeled paint! it actually looks like grass!


    Wishing you.... didn't live so far away <3

    4 comments → Day 2 insider class - Continuous Image

    1. AWWWWWW!!!! This is sooooo cute. I love the coloring and how your hill turned out. Great Look. Way to nail the design.

    2. Thanks! I really love Kristina's cards and am always getting inspired by her. I LOVE the bunnies in that stamp set. So adorable and squishy looking, right? ^_^

    3. Oh my goodness! This card is fantastic!! Your bunnies are gorgeous, and your grass is amazing! The whole design is fabulous! I need to find some more adjectives for "you've knocked my socks off", LOL! :-)

    4. Michelle, you are too sweet! I'm so glad you like this! It turned out better than I could have imagined with as little planning as I had.. lol. Just dive in, right? Don't lose your socks!! <3