• The Daily Marker's 30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 1


    I've seen plenty of people on Instagram do photo challenges for month and I've not gotten into that myself... but I always admired people with the discipline to stick to a goal for any length of time. I stumbled onto Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge over at her blog: The Daily Marker.

    I will attempt to commit to coloring 1 thing a day.. for 30 days.. I can do this, right? We shall see...

    Here are my efforts for Day 1.
    In truth, I started coloring this over the weekend and didn't finish, but finishing my coloring still counts, right?


    Used my Peerless watercolors and a stamp from Crafter's Companion series called Everyday in Moonbeam Meadow. 

    2 comments → The Daily Marker's 30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 1

    1. Hi Michelle. So happy to stumbled on your blog by chance. Beautiful watercoloring!! I struggle with watercoloring. I think it has something to do with how I control the flow of water. I love this mini spring scene. So, so cute!

    2. Hi Michelle. So happy to stumbled on your blog by chance. Beautiful watercoloring!! I struggle with watercoloring. I think it has something to do with how I control the flow of water. I love this mini spring scene. So, so cute!