• OWH Sketch #210

    http://operationwritehome.org/sketch-challenge-210/
     http://operationwritehome.org/sketch-challenge-210/

    This is my first time attempting to follow a card sketch of any type. This is sketch challenge #210. It was harder for me than I'd anticipated. I've been hesitant to make/send OWH cards because I'm scared they're not of the director's style preference. I've seen the videos/rants and heard about the "sneeze" cards. I don't think my cards are sneeze-like but my card style preference doesn't seem like some of the OWH samples I've come across. Anyway... I attempted to follow the sketch but still use some card making tehniques I've learned from my favorite card makers. I'm actually quite pleased with the outcome.


    2 comments → OWH Sketch #210

    1. Love the color combo and the the splashes in the background!
      Anni

    2. What a pretty card! I like the light to dark pink strip and how you used the three elements to show off the theme. As one of the volunteers who helps sort cards, I can assure you that your cards would be a great addition.