• OCC Stenciled - Day 1: Inking and Masking

    I used some not-so-great cardstock (which I picked up after hearing a user use it - which it really isn't good at all) to test the stencil/spray technique that Julie Ebersole taught. The paper fibers actually swelled up with water. lol. It's like faux dry embossing but it's not dry at all (I still dislike this paper, but I have an entire ream and am determined to use it all). In any case, I decided the texture came out surprisingly NOT gross, and sorta cool. I stamped the sentiment on vellum and wrapped it around the edge of the paper then glued the face on. Worked out fine!


    Mists: Heidi Swapp Color Shine - Georgia Peach, Studio Calico Mister Huey - Cameo
    Stamp: Unity Stamp Co - You Shine Brighter than the stars
    Twine: jute from American Crafts

    1 comments → OCC Stenciled - Day 1: Inking and Masking

    1. I love the effect you've created here! Very cool and textured!