• distressed pink tweed

    The Stenciled Online Card Class is over (boooo! T_T) but I'm still attempting to use the techniques. I didn't immediately reference any videos for this and I just pulled the technique from memory - I figured if I can remember it, it must've made a strong enough impression that I should try it. I've seen this done a few times - using the stencil to fill in color and then shifting the stencil to fill in more empty space. I LOVE how this background turned out!

    I picked out my pinkish distress inks and inked the colors in an ombre fashion diagonally from upper left to lower right corner. Then I cleaned off the stencil and positioned the stencil to cover the inked areas. Then I inked ombre again from lower right to upper left.


    Inks: Ranger Distress Inks in Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord
    Stamps: Avery Elle - Handwritten Notes, Hero Arts/Basic Grey - Awesome

    0 comments → distressed pink tweed