• dreaming of you *kick kick wimper*

    I love when animals sleep and they dream so they're moving their little limbs around chasing whatever it is they're dreaming about and making little wimpering/snorting sounds. SO CUTE! So naturally, I was a total sucker for this stamp set as soon as I saw it on Simon Says Stamp. It's so stinkin' cute! On the Pillow Talk set, there are a few cute sentiments with mixed fonts (clean + handwritten). There's a "dreaming of you" stamp but the "you" is handwritten which wouldn't fit on this banner. So I stamped "dreaming of" then the "you" from "wishing you a cozy day". I had die cut some banners before from paint chips (yes... like behr, bnejamin moore, etc) and had them stored in the pocket with the die. This one just happened to match perfectly with the darker stripes on the My Mind's Eye paper. I think this could fit in the "missing you" category for OWH.  Wanted to keep it masculine with the color scheme (because as usual, I'm drawn to more girly paper patterns) but I got the 6x6 pad at Michael's on sale just an hour or 2 before. Simple and cute :D I'll probably make a few more of these with different dogs and some cats too.

    Paper: My Mind's Eye - Portobello Road 6x6
    Inks Versamark, Ranger Distress Ink - Iced Spruce
    Stamp: Simon Says Stamp - Pillow Talk
    Dies: Spellbinders - Circles, Simon Says Stamp - Small Folded Banners

    3 comments → dreaming of you *kick kick wimper*

    1. this is really cute! I love the faux stitching and the embossed sentiment!

    2. Awww, fabulous treatment of the dog's fur! And your post title is spot on. We have a pup (well 7 months now) and that is exactly what she sounds like ;)

    3. Supercute card!
      Anni