• Pearly blue wood grain

    I was trying out some paper piecing ideas I had in my head. Not as successful as I'd like. But it's still an interesting card. Originally, I got inspired by this card made by riesling mama. But when I tried to make that card, It just looked all mish-mash-chaotic-all-over-the-place. I had the same paper with me so I attempted to change it a little and got these diagonal bars.


    Then the space above and below the sentiment + pieces  was too bare and I needed a softer background to balance the hard edges. In came my wood stamp and my perfect pearls. I think I like it... but not completely loving it. 

    Stamp: Avery Elle - Handwritten Notes, Hero Arts - Designer Woodgrain
    Perfect Pearls: turquoise, mint, blue smoke

    0 comments → Pearly blue wood grain