• The Daily Marker's 30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 2

    http://www.thedailymarker.com/2015/03/day-2-video-winners-announced/

    It's day 2 of The Daily Marker's 30 day coloring challenge!

    I'm so happy to see other artists participating in this challenge when I'm looking through the #thedailymarker30day hashtag on Instagram. It's very inspiring and encouraging to see so many people working on getting back to their coloring roots. I noticed that this whole challenge is a great way for me to practice my techniques and it's the perfect way for me to dig into my stamps to find images to color.

    Today, I used a stamp set from Some Odd Girl called Owl Days and my Prismacolor pencils with Gamsol to color the stamp image. That little owl is so adorable!



    1 comments → The Daily Marker's 30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 2

    1. Wow, amazing coloring on day 2. I need to get me some of those Gamsol. Hopefully you'll continue with this coloring challenge. I love seeing them. Have a wonderful weekend, Michelle!