• The Daily Marker's 30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 3

    http://www.thedailymarker.com/2015/03/day-2-video-winners-announced/

    Hello! It's day 3 of Kathy Racoosin's #TheDailyMarker30day Coloring challenge. I'm quote enjoying myself with this challenge. I've allowed myself time to color and doodle now! If only cleaning up the crafting stuff as as fun as using it. *sigh*

    I used the teddy bear stamp from Technique Tuesday and colored it with my Derwent Inktense pencils. I LOVE those pencils. Super saturated and pigmented. Ridiculously awesome pencils. I went over the coloring with a small bit of water just to smooth it out.

    I also doodled like I used to do in the old days! Back then, I doodled whatever was in front of me or around me. This time around (Since it's been so long), I went totally free. I stuck with teardrop, circle, and leaf shapes because that's what I gravitate towards. Used my Zig Millenium pen for the doodling.


    0 comments → The Daily Marker's 30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 3