• Birthday Gift Card Pop-Up Box

    Picked up this gift card pop-up box cut file from the silhouette store when there was a sale. Love this! Every time I find something new and fancy I can make with my silhouette, I get excited! This design is by Jamie Lane Designs. So cute!

    My niece turns 18 today and yes, by the time the mailed gift arrives to her, it'll be late. But it's ok. Gift cards don't go bad! 






    This is my sweet birthday girl! She amazes me every day. She has an incredibly good heart and she's so talented - Beautiful inside and out! She graduates from high school next month at the top of her class and will attend BYU Provo in the fall along with her sister who will be a Junior! Watch out world, the Graviet girls are together again! Happy Birthday, sweets! So proud of you and love you tons! 

    0 comments → Birthday Gift Card Pop-Up Box