• Thank you - CAS'd Folk Art Florals

    My big sister commissioned me for some thank you cards. I remembered I hadn't used my Folk Art Florals stamp set from WPlus9 so this was the perfect opportunity to use it! I often research how others have used a stamp set before I use it because sometimes I just draw blanks - a girl needs serious inspiration sometimes!  I should use card sketches more often too. This particular design was inspired by Iwona at ipalamountain.com at this blog post: http://www.ipalamountain.com/2013/04/cas-love


    I used a combination of dye inks from Hero Arts and pigment inks from Versamark and Memento Luxe. The thank you sentiment is from Fresh Cut Florals - another WPlus9 stamp set. I also used my gelly roll white pen to add extra details on the flowers as well as using a variety of pearl type embellishments for an elegant touch. 










    0 comments → Thank you - CAS'd Folk Art Florals