• Scrapbook Expo 2014 and a new found love for Crafters Companion stamps

    Last weekend, my friends and I went on an adventure.. a Scrapbook Expo adventure! It started at 8am when Alice and I arrived at the convention center first and got ourselves a golden ticket to enter for a grand prize drawing. Teresa came shortly after and we dropped in our tickets for the raffle. By 9am, the shopping area opened. I'm not sure angels attend scrapbook conventions but I'm pretty sure I heard some singing off in the distance when I walked inside. There was so much to see and tons of people there for shopping and cropping. We set budgets (which only Alice adhered to) and were on a mission. See it all and shop on the 2nd round. We didn't really stick to our guns on that either. Especially since some stuff was just worth getting right away if we thought they'd run out. After a few hours, we were spent (and had spent plenty!) and I went in to the office to get some work done. It was a crazy day.





     One of the last booths we visited on our first round through was the bee creative shop where Alice was the first to spot these adorable stamps from Crafters Companion. Teresa and I might've gone a little crazy at this shop. But the images were SO CUTE!
    The image below is from one of the stamp sets I bought from the Everyday Barkley line called Scent of Summer. Super cute! I colored it with my prismacolor pencils and gamsol.



    0 comments → Scrapbook Expo 2014 and a new found love for Crafters Companion stamps