• Sushi has been CASE'd

    A friend of mine requested a handmade card from me.. specifically a card designed by Yainea over at My Paper Journey which my friend completely fell in love with! It's a super cute card which I'd pinned a while back while trying to figure out how to use this particular stamp set. I commented on Yainea's post and asked if I could CASE the card and thankfully she said yes! So here it is.. an adorable card using the Lawn Fawn sushi set called "Let's Roll". I colored the images using my Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.


    As part of the card/gift, the recipient would be getting 2 gift cards. I created 2 gift card pockets out of fiber paper and die cut some extra sakura blossoms to decorate with. My friend requested that the recipient's name was on the card so I stamped "Charlene" using Milo's ABCs from Lawn Fawn and the  "Congratulations" stamp is from Avery Elle.


    On the back, went with a humorous stamp from Sweet Stamp Shop. And of course I signed it in lime green to match the polka dot paper on the front.


    I went one step further and made a coordinating sushi themed envelope. I stamped it in Memento Dew Drop ink Pear Tart.


    Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Let's Roll, Avery Elle - Oh Happy Day, Lawn Fawn - Milo's ABCs, Sweet Stamp Shop - Made By #2
    Ink: Memento Dew Drops - Pear Tart & Angel Pink, Hero Arts Dye - Black, Hero Arts Shadow - Bubble Gum

    0 comments → Sushi has been CASE'd