• Sweet Baby Bunny Love

    Straight up, I'm not so great about making baby cards. Last year I attended quite a few baby showers which was great fun minus rooms full of screaming children (lovely...). I am not in any way against children and I do love them I can't just be around a whole bunch of them for hours on end. lol. That being said, I love being an auntie! I have 8 nieces and nephews by blood and many more whom despite not being blood related, I'm close to and they still feel like family.

    After I saw the release of Lawn Fawn's Hello Baby - I had to have it! I didn't care if I made cards for babies or for any other reason. I just LOVED the little animals!~ Google results have tons of adorable cards using this set.

    Stamp: Lawn Fawn - Hello Baby
    Dies: Lawn Fawn - Hello Baby lawn cuts, Impression Obsession - Spiral Flowers dies

    0 comments → Sweet Baby Bunny Love