• Yes, I did NEED it...

    I'm embarrassed to say that oftentimes I'm inspired by certain card designers and it almost seems as if every card the designer makes can get me super excited about a product. I'm a big Laura Bassen fan because of her designs and color choices. I'd seen her use these Paper Smooches dies on a card and HAD to have them! Aren't the flowers just adorable?? :D
     
    The retirement card is a commission from my sister for a coworker who was retiring from working at the hospital. And of course, I was desperately hoping to use my new stamp set from Winnie and Walter - The Big, the Bold, and the Happy. Isn't the handwriting font too fabulous?!
     
     
    
    
     This card was also a commission - one for my coworker to give to her fellowship leader. She requested flowers and I decided it was the perfect opportunity to use this die set again. And if you couldn't tell, I'm in LOVE with handwritten stamps so of course I had to get this Scripty Sayings set by Paper Smooches.
     
    

    0 comments → Yes, I did NEED it...