• Sushi ... my favorite!

    Favorite food in the whole world? SUSHI!!!
    My sister and I have talked about this before.. If we were stranded on an island and could only eat 1 thing forever, it would be.. sushi. hands down. Now of course, this is a pretty ridiculous scenario because what are the chances we have a rice cooker, nori, soy sauce, and an awesome sushi chef all on a desert island. A girl can dream!

     This adorable stamp set is from Lawn Fawn called "Let's Roll". Hooray for sushi! I realized after taking this photo, that it looks like the soy sauce bottle is somehow floating right next to the sushi plate. I'm pretty sure I set the bottle slightly behind the sushi. I colored the images with colored pencils blended with gamsol and cut an extra stamped soy sauce bottle from transparency film to glue over the original image so it looks like glass! I'll be mailing this to my sister soon probably. She'll get a kick out of it.
    Stamps: Lawn Fawn - Let's Roll

    0 comments → Sushi ... my favorite!