• Mini says "meow"... a lot.

    My cat, Mini, is a bit of a talkative one. Especially when it comes to food or wanting to go outside. She's not afraid to tell me what's on her mind. Often, when she's begging for food, I look at her and ask her questions back - and yes, I'm obviously a crazy cat lady because I talk to her as if she's responding to me!

    And off the crazy cat lady train, we come. I'm totally in love with the cute cat and dog stamp sets recently released from Sweet Stamp Shop! So of course, I would color my first stamp with this set to look like Mini. The "meow" stamp is by Some Odd Girl called Clever Kitties. I used Gamsol (and Jennifer McGuire's tutorials) to color her in.

    Stamps: Sweet Stamp Shop - Kitty Cat, Some Odd Girl - Clever Kitties

    0 comments → Mini says "meow"... a lot.