• OCC - Clean & Simple 3: More Textural Effects

    http://www.onlinecardclasses.com/CS3
    So lessons for this course are over (boo!) and this is one design idea I was determined to try before the class finished. I followed Pamela Ho's card design but haven't done the embossing powder portion of the tutorial yet (clear embossing one or a couple of triangles). But the design is so cool. The hardest part is making the shapes appear random. Her card design is larger, but I figured this would be a good start. I really like this idea. It's simple, but bold. I could make a bunch of these pretty easily (it would just take time to lay out the masked shapes.

    Stamp: Avery Elle - Handwritten Notes
    Ink: Ranger Distress Ink - Pumice Stone, Chipped Sapphire, Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers

    0 comments → OCC - Clean & Simple 3: More Textural Effects