• Fresh cut awesomeness

    BAM! Featuring 3 cards using Fresh Cut Florals and more fresh cuts from WPlus9 to give to my sister! This first one is following the design I saw on the WPlus9 website. My sister asked for wedding cards so this really fit the bill. And then all the ones after this I was flower happy so I guess they're all good for wedding cards!

    For this one, I followed the idea from the WPlus9 blog on the fresh cut wreath stamp set release. I didn't use that stamp set because I don't own it (yet). I'd seen Jennifer McGuire do this before, draw in a shape with pencil then fill it with stamps. Worked great! This one was easy and fun.

    I bought all of these square cards from Michaels for $1.50 for 10 cards. This particular shape was interesting to me but I realized afterwards, I almost wish the back was cut with the same curves as the front. Oh well. Went a bit stamp happy with this one!

    Stamps: WPlus9 - Fresh Cut Florals, More Fresh Cuts / Lawn Fawn - Sophie's Sentiments

    0 comments → Fresh cut awesomeness