• Gina's Birthday card

    My dear friend Gina LOVES green. So of course I had to make her a whimsical card with green butterflies for her birthday! I picked up this die from my LSS (Scrapbook Island) when there was a sale. Completely and utterly in love with this die. So pretty and can be used for all occasions!

    For this card, I cut the die out twice and then cut the butterflies out of one of the papers. I used that paper as an overlay to only expose the butterflies so I could color them with distress inks. Then I added Perfect Pearls in mint and turquoise. Then to soften up the plain white background, I splattered some of my green pencils from my derwent inktense set.



    Die: Memory Box - Peaceful Butterfly Wings
    Ink: Distress Inks - Evergreen Bough, Pine Needles, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Crushed Olive, Bundled Sage, Pumice Stone
    Stamp: Lawn Fawn - Birthday Tags


    0 comments → Gina's Birthday card