• OCC Holiday 2013: day 3 part 2

    I've been dying to use this stamp set since I bought it but never got around to it. Perfect time to use it - for card class! 

    I was attempting to make a card inspired by Laura Bassen's day 3 plaid card. The truth is, I'm still terrible at stamping plaid. I tried and made some really hideous patterns. Lol. So in comes a chance for me to use my 6x6 designer paper pads that I seem to collect. I used the general idea then went a little further. I do love how they turned out though!

    The sentiment is normally "wishing you a cozy day" but I masked off "day" and used a Lawn Fawn alpha set to write "Holiday" to make this card more seasonal. It also helped using my winter/Christmas designer paper. I love the little pillows! 

    The fish (cat card) and bone (dog card) are colored in with Ranger Perfect Pearls in mandarin and biscotti. I'm so so so in love with perfect pearls. Maybe because I used to buy a lot of makeup and it sort of reminds me of those loose powders. The shimmery-ness makes me swoon! 



    0 comments → OCC Holiday 2013: day 3 part 2