• OCC: Holidays 2013 - day 5 part 3

    The feminine version of my first card from day 5's online card class holiday series. You can check my masculine version from my previous post.  I love using white on white! It's so pretty! and i'm in love with using the white perfect pearl on white paper. Shimmery goodness! But I wonder if this card is too puffy and embellished to make it through the mail...

    Background: Hero Arts woodgrain stamp with Ranger Perfect Pearls Pigment Powder in Perfect Pearl. 
    Branch: Wendy Vecchi embossing paste coated with pearl embossing powder and Ranger Distress Glitter in Rock Candy
    Snowflakes: inked with versamark then coated multiple times with champagne, pearl, and silver embossing powders.
    Sentiment: Stampendous Christmas Wishes



    His and Hers, side by side.



    0 comments → OCC: Holidays 2013 - day 5 part 3