• OCC: Holidays 2013 - day 5 part 4

    Feminine version of another card from day 5 (here). I actually love this design because it covers the front of the card pretty quickly. Instead of a plain circle like I used for the masculine card, I used a scalloped circle punch I had. They may be a bit small for the sentiment, but it's ok. It fits! I used a brown pen to make some tiny dashed lines around the scallop edges so the shape is more obvious.

    Background: Simon Says Stamp stripes stencil
    Inks: DI Fired Brick, DI Worn Lipstick, DI Ripe Persimmon, DI Vintage Photo
    Sentiment: "Happy" is from SSS Happy Meowday, "Holidays" is from Lawn Fawn Milo's ABCs. Holly is from Stampendous Christmas Wishes

    Hers:
     

     His:
    http://papercraftandpictures.blogspot.com/2013/11/occ-holiday-2013-day-5-part-2.html



    0 comments → OCC: Holidays 2013 - day 5 part 4